Here at The Intenet Retailer we are always looking for ways to help our customers improve the home or office experience.
The followin are some tips you can do that wont break the bank.
1. LED Dimmers – These are the perfect way to control the level of light your bulbs are outputting & cam make an area go from functional to comfortable with the twist of your wrist. These so not need to be expensive. On our stores they can start from less than £20 for a single dimmer. Click here to learn more
2. LED Light Bulbs – LED light bulbs technology has improved leaps & bounds in the last decade to the point where now they can be as cheap to buy as their incandescent predecessor and cost as much as a 10th per bulb to run.
3. Light Colour – The colour temperature of your lighting can affect your environment either positively or negatively. Some suggestions are to have a Cool Whiter light in areas where you tend to do work such as cooking in a kitchen to a warmer light in rooms where you want to relax such as you living or bedrooms. These are usually advertised by colour or kelvin so make sure you check this before you buy.
4. Lampshade – These are available in all shapes, sizes & patterns and can really change the feel of your room. These can be attached to your table & floor lamps for lower funneled lighting or hung from pendants where you can direct the light down or up on what ou wish to make focal. To learn more visit here
5. Table & Floor Lamps – Some times ceiling lights can be quite intrusive of your space but the slight requirement of light can be required. This is where table and floor lamps come in perfectly. You can have them tucked away behing object when you dont want them seen such as uplighters or on show for decorative purposes when not in use. So see what we have on offer you view here.
6. String Light – Easy to fit and can make a focal point of areas such as common area mirrors or ledges such as fireplaces. There are so many options out there to explore depending on your decor this is a cheap way of improving the look of your living area.